welcome to capital mixed martial arts and elite fitness
We are committed to offering the greater Washington DC metropolitan area premier classes in Mixed Martial Arts and Elite Fitness programs. We offer MMA, CrossFit, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Royce Gracie certified), Muay Thai, Self-Defense and Yoga. We offer classes for adults, women only and children. Our mission is to provide excellent training and facilities, as well as a friendly, fun, and safe environment where every member's training goals – whether for recreation or performance at the highest levels – are regarded equally. We have multiple facilities conveniently located around Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Southern Maryland. For no additional cost we have a pay at one - play at every location policy. Whether you are interested in convenience, competition, lifestyle, discipline, proven martial arts and fitness programs, a socially engaging community or pure fun, come in and take a free trial class this week! You won't be disappointed.
MMA and Fitness Monthly Memberships
in the news
- Women's Self-Defense Course #3... enroll before July 1st and SAVE!
- Enroll before July 1st and get HALF off this amazing course! We only offer it 4 times per year, and the curriculum is never repeated....Find Out More
- FREE Pain Management/Physical Therapy This Saturday!
- Need to learn manage pain, working out aches and pains and enhancing your performance?....Find Out More
- Letter to Capital MMA, WKA USA, Pan Ams and other BJJ news….
- Read on....Find Out More
- Joe “Stitch ‘Em Up” Schilling @ Capital!
- Pure amazing! One of the best Muay Thai fighters in the world made it – once again....Find Out More
- Our Athletes (aka “Team Defcon”) Made It To SuperFit in Charlottesville, VA
- SuperFit is one of our region’s larger CrossFit competitions, and this event saw over 225 competitors! There were 6 divisions....Find Out More
- Capital MMA Victories At Copa Nova Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championships
- Yesterday at the Copa Nova Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championships, Capital MMA showed up! Competitors earned gold medals in brackets from beginner kids to advanced no gi.... Find Out More
- Experience Airrosti Day!
- Great news for athletes suffering from back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain or.... Find Out More
- Setting Goals The Capital Way
- The New Year is always a time for renewing commitments and establishing goals! So, what do the experts say? What goal setting practices will increase the likelihood for achievement and success.... Find Out More
- Home Invasion Prevention & Survival Tips
- Here it is! The "Quick Tips" guide for HOME INVASION PREVENTION & SURVIVAL by Jeremy Lafreniere.... Find Out More
- Smoker Highlight Reel — Thai Championship Boxing Review
- In addition to the pictures and full fight videos we already posted.... Find Out More
- Our FALL 2012 – Ultimate IN HOUSE BJJ Tournament and Muay Thai Smoker – Review
- We had our last In House competition of the 2012 year, and it was another astounding success! Our mission is to provide competitors with an opportunity to compete.... Find Out More
- Capital Raised Over $3,700 For 31Heroes!
- The Capital community stepped up and donated their time and funds to something as awesome as.... Find Out More
- No Matter Where You Live In Northern Virginia (NOVA), Washington DC and Maryland
- We have a location that is convenient for you! Aldie, Alexandria, Andrews, Annandale, Arcola, Arlington, Ashburn, Bethesda, Bolling, Brightwood, Bristow, Burke, Camp Springs, Catharpin, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase, Chillum, Clifton, Cllinton, College Park, Dulles, Dumfries, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Fort Myer, Fort Washington, Gainesville, Great Falls, Haymarket, Herndon, Hillcrest Heights, Langly Park, Leesburg, Lorton, Leesburg, Manassas, McLean, Michigan Park, Mount Vernon, National Harbor, Newington, Nokesville, Oakton, Occoquan, Quantico, Queens Chapel, Reston, Prince William, Silver Spring, Springfield, Sterling, Temple Hills, Triangle, Vienna and Woodbridge.